How to use Stratamark
Stratamark is easy to use just once a day or after each wash.
- Ensure that the skin is clean and dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Stratamark to the relevant areas with your fingertips and distribute evenly to form a very thin layer and allow the gel to dry.
- Stratamark should be applied once per day, or after each wash.
- For best results Stratamark should be maintained in continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day).
- When applied correctly, Stratamark should be dry in 3–4 minutes. If it takes longer to dry you have probably applied too much. A little amount of gel goes a long way. Gently remove any excess gel with a tissue or paper towel and allow the drying process to continue.
- Once dry, Stratamark can be covered by undergarments, sunscreens or cosmetics.
For treatment of stretch marks, Stratamark can be used alone or in combination with invasive methods including lasers, needling etc.
Removal of Stratamark
Stratamark can be easily removed from your hands after application: simply wash your hands with liquid soap and warm water. Repeat if necessary.
How much Stratamark do I need?
Stratamark is a unique formulation that requires substantially less product per application than typical moisturizing creams or cosmetic preparations.
If Stratamark is used from 13th week of pregnancy then approximately 3 tubes of Stratamark 50 g will be required for full period of treatment including 60–90 days post partum, when used on breast, thighs and abdomen.
- One 20 g (0.7oz) tube contains enough gel for approximately one month treatment for women in the late stages of pregnancy.
- One 50 g (1.75oz) tube contains enough gel for approximately two months treatment for women in the late stages of pregnancy.
In the beginning of pregnancy, Stratamark will last longer.
There have been no side effects observed with the proper use of Stratamark gel. It is not absorbed, so will not produce systemic side effects, and it is unlikely to produce local side effects.
The ingredients in Stratamark gel are completely compatible with human biology. Stratamark gel is transparent and does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens.
If Stratamark gel was accidently swallowed it will not be absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract due to the high molecular weight, and will be excreted without modification.
- For external use only.
- Stratamark should not be applied to third degree burns or to open wounds.
- Stratamark should not be placed in contact with mucous membranes or the eyes.
- Stratamark should not be applied over other skin treatments without the advice of your physician.
- Stratamark may stain clothing if not completely dry. If staining occurs, dry cleaning should be able to remove it without any damaging of the fabric.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep Stratamark out of the reach of children.
- Store below 30°C (86°F).
- Do not use after the expiration (EXP) date printed on the tube.